5 Ways To Market Your Business With $0 Marketing Budget
If you're thinking about how to market your business online, here are 5 ways to get your name and brand out there even if you have $0 marketing budget. A lot of entrepreneurs think that you need to have thousands and thousands of dollars to market your business, but that simply not the case. Here are 5 ways to market you business without any money that are really powerful.
1. Write an article and post it on LinkedIn as a post. If you reference anyone in your article be sure to tag them.
2. Take that same article and change it up a little bit and post it under notes on Facebook. Again if you reference anyone in the article be sure to tag them.
3. Issue a press release about something major that you are doing. Now this will probably take some work on your part if you are going to do it for free, because you have to locate the editors you want to pitch the story too.
4. Pitch yourself to podcasters. Most podcasters are always looking for great guest to be on their show. The keyword here being great guest. You must know your stuff, so don't try to bluff the podcaster. They will see right through you.
5. Host an online event and put it on Eventbrite. Events that are on Eventbrite are syndicated to other online event calendars giving you even more reach. The best thing about this tip is that you can get visibility and make some money if you charge for your online event.
I hope you found these tips helpful.
Until Next Time
Make It A Great Day!
We are stilled sheltered in place, so marketing may be a little challenging if you are the type of person that go networking a lot. The way to stay relevant in your industry is to create a strong content marketing campaign.
Content marketing could be any or all of the following:
Now that you have these three pieces of content you can schedule them to post on different days. If you use this strategy on a consistent basis you will always be relevant even when you can't get out and network.
Need More Help Growing Your Business? Click Here To Set Up A Marketing Strategy Session
Thanks for stopping by.