Small businesses who are on a marketing budget can take a quick lesson from Taco Bell. There was a story today about Taco Bell creating at home taco kits that people can purchase that would feed 6 people for $25. Now here's where good marketing kicks in. Tomorrow is Cinco De Mayo which is also Taco Tuesday. I'm sure that the marketing team was sitting around when they realized that Cinco De Mayo actually fell on Taco Tuesday and viola' the Taco Kit was born.
Now you maybe saying what's so great about this. Well I liked the story, so did the other news outlet where I first heard about it and I'm sure that we're not the only ones that will be talking about this story, so Taco Bell marketing mission is complete. Free publicity for their at home Taco Kits.
Is there a holiday that you can get creative with and tie it in with your business? If so make sure to share your big marketing idea with the media. We are always looking for great stories to share with our readers, listeners and viewers.
Until Next Time
Make It Great Day!
Get The Edge On The Competition With Voice Marketing! Click Here For More Information
5 Ways To Market Your Business With $0 Marketing Budget
If you're thinking about how to market your business online, here are 5 ways to get your name and brand out there even if you have $0 marketing budget. A lot of entrepreneurs think that you need to have thousands and thousands of dollars to market your business, but that simply not the case. Here are 5 ways to market you business without any money that are really powerful.
1. Write an article and post it on LinkedIn as a post. If you reference anyone in your article be sure to tag them.
2. Take that same article and change it up a little bit and post it under notes on Facebook. Again if you reference anyone in the article be sure to tag them.
3. Issue a press release about something major that you are doing. Now this will probably take some work on your part if you are going to do it for free, because you have to locate the editors you want to pitch the story too.
4. Pitch yourself to podcasters. Most podcasters are always looking for great guest to be on their show. The keyword here being great guest. You must know your stuff, so don't try to bluff the podcaster. They will see right through you.
5. Host an online event and put it on Eventbrite. Events that are on Eventbrite are syndicated to other online event calendars giving you even more reach. The best thing about this tip is that you can get visibility and make some money if you charge for your online event.
I hope you found these tips helpful.
Until Next Time
Make It A Great Day!
Thanks for stopping by.